2008-02-03

This week's plan...

Mon: 6 miles
Wed: 6 miles
Fri: 6 miles
Sat: 9 miles

Total: 27 miles.

I started the glucosamine supplements again Monday of last week. A little pain in my right hip and knee should be alleviated with a trip to the chiropractor and thorough stretching before each workout. Will try to maintain 10:00-mile pace for each run, and about a 10:30-10:45 for the long run.

I've also discovered that I get winded a lot faster if I eat too much on the days I plan my runs. I will more than likely back off on the portions on run days, especially starchy stuff like brown rice and bread. The GI doc says that the decrease in blood flow to my guts is to blame for the phenomena. Enough said there.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home